[baremetal-sig][ironic] Baremetal whitepaper: the final chapter

Dear all,

The bare metal white paper [0] is almost finished, thanks
to everyone who helped during the past weeks!

We plan to have a (hopefully final) session to address
the remaining open issues and to round things off during
one of slots proposed in the doodle available at

https://doodle.com/poll/afwgy9zs8fi55wqe

Everyone is still welcome to give input or feedback.

Like before, I will send out the call details once we have
settled on the time slot.

Cheers,
  Arne

[0]