[oslo][keystone][nova] Spec for moving policy format default to YAML

 ---- On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 10:57:00 -0500 Ben Nemec <openstack at nemebean.com> wrote ----
 > One of the outcomes of the Oslo PTG session on Monday was that we need
 > to make YAML the official default for olso.policy instead of just the
 > unofficial default as it has been since policy-in-code happened. The
 > reason this hasn't happened before now is that it is complex and fraught
 > with security concerns, but the RBAC work going on now has made it clear
 > that we need do it anyway.
 >
 > To that end, I've written a spec[0] that I believe captures the plan we
 > outlined in the PTG session. If this is relevant to your interests,
 > please take a look and leave feedback.

Thanks, Ben for composing the spec, I added one comment about warning on having
default rules in the file.

Also, we will be tracking this in policy-popup team also as these are the things to finish before other projects
ship the new policy.

-gmann