[tc][election] Simple question for the TC candidates

On 2020-04-07 01:28:01 +0200 (+0200), Belmiro Moreira wrote:
[...]
> Over the years we insisted to split projects. For example, as an
> Operator I still don't understand the value of having "Placement"
> as a separate project. Of course we can argue the architecture
> pros/cons, that other projects may use it, but at the end it only
> adds friction to the users (Operators) to deploy and maintain
> their OpenStack Cloud. This is only one example.
[...]

I'm curious, do you then consider microservice architectures
inherently flawed? Are you advocating for monolithic applications
which can't be decomposed and scaled by moving different functions
to different servers? Or do you see "consolidation" of the software
as something else?
--
Jeremy Stanley