[tc][election] Simple question for the TC candidates

On Fri, 2020-04-03 at 12:11 -0400, Jeremy Freudberg wrote:
> it would be really cool if we had
> some manner of documenting (repository tag?) which OpenStack services
> are able to run standalone or be reused outside of OpenStack. This is
> important information to highlight as standalone/reusable seems to be
> an important part of OpenStack's future. I could see it leading to a
> boost in new contributors too.

I like this. Should this be self-asserted by the teams, or should we
provide some kind of validation? For teams that are very close but have
other openstack services projects dependencies, should the TC work on
helping removing those dependencies?

Regards,
JP