[tc] [ironic] Promoting ironic to a top-level opendev project?

On Wed, 2020-04-01 at 14:32 -0400, Artom Lifshitz wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 1:06 PM Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Finally, I believe that our independence (can I call it â??Irexitâ?? please?)
given the political overtones and baggage related to Irexit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Freedom_Party
i would avoid that like the plague both in real life and in this proposal
unless you want to advocate for  alt-right, populist, xenophobe polictical movement
that will piss off most irish people.