[all] Curating the openstack org on GitHub

Ben Nemec wrote:
> On 4/1/20 10:28 AM, Herve Beraud wrote:
>> What do you think about creating a new openstack archive organization
>> github.com/openstack-archive/ <http://github.com/openstack-archive/>
>> (or thing like that) and tranfert them to this organization?
>
> This is basically what openstack-attic was. [...]

Except openstack-attic was defined and replicated from our side, not the
result of a GitHub transfer. So if we were to do the same (rename all
projects on opendev, sync them to GitHub), users of old repositories on
GitHub would not be automagically transferred.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)