[largescale-sig] Meeting summary and next actions

2- move the meeting to January 22, but we may lose Chinese participants
    to new year preparations...

Thank you ttx.
The second option is OK for me, I will be online on January 22.

--
Pengju Jiao(jiaopengju)

å?¨ 2020/1/6 ä¸?å??10:32ï¼?â??Thierry Carrezâ??<thierry at openstack.org> å??å?¥:

    Thierry Carrez wrote:
    > [...]
    > The next meeting will happen on January 15, at 9:00 UTC on
    > #openstack-meeting.

    Oops, some unexpected travel came up and I won't be available to chair
    the meeting on that date. We can either:

    1- keep the meeting, with someone else chairing. I can help with posting
    the agenda before and the summary after, just need someone to start the
    meeting and lead it -- any volunteer?

    2- move the meeting to January 22, but we may lose Chinese participants
    to new year preparations...

    Thoughts?

    --
    Thierry Carrez (ttx)