[largescale-sig] Meeting summary and next actions

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> [...]
> The next meeting will happen on January 15, at 9:00 UTC on
> #openstack-meeting.

Oops, some unexpected travel came up and I won't be available to chair
the meeting on that date. We can either:

1- keep the meeting, with someone else chairing. I can help with posting
the agenda before and the summary after, just need someone to start the
meeting and lead it -- any volunteer?

2- move the meeting to January 22, but we may lose Chinese participants
to new year preparations...

Thoughts?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)