[cloudkitty] Stepping down from PTL

Hi all,

I'm moving to a new position that doesn't involve OpenStack, and won't
leave me the required time to be Cloudkitty's PTL. This is why I have to
step down from the PTL position. jferrieu will take my position for the
end of the U cycle (he's been a major contributor recently), with the
help of huats, who's been the Cloudkitty PTL before me, and has been
around in the community for a long time.

I've been the PTL for two and a half cycles, and I think that it is a
good thing for the project to take a new lead, with a new vision.

I'm grateful for my experience within the OpenStack community.

Thanks,

--
Luka Peschke (peschk_l)