[kolla][horizon] Get 503 Service unavailable after set RETRIEVE_PASSWORD.

Hi Radek,

I found that it just took compress so long after restart the horizon
container. Because it stuck at "manage.py compress --force" so long when
check the log.
Waiting about 3~5 minutes and it came back, and the option shows up.

Thanks for your hint!

- Eddie

Radek Dopieralski <rdopiera at redhat.com> æ?¼ 2019å¹´12æ??18æ?¥ é?±ä¸? ä¸?å??6:17寫é??ï¼?