[nova][metadata] EC2 compatible metadata deprecation

Hello!

In the documentation I noticed that EC2 metadata may soon be removed from
Nova [1]. Currently, we use EC2 metadata in our product to obtain public
and private IP addresses, as well as the instance-type (flavor). Therefore,
I would like to ask you a couple of questions.
1. Do you plan to ensure compatibility before removing EC2 metadata from
the system, i.e. to add these fields to the OpenStack metadata, which is
not yet available?
2. When is it expected that EC2 metadata will be removed from the system?

Best regards,
Mikhail Fedosin

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/user/metadata.html#general-guidelines