[openstacksdk][nova] distinguish image and boot from volume instances

On 12/13/2019 10:03 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> I don't know what client-side tooling you're using (looks like the
> openstacksdk?) but a volume-backed server will have an 'image' parameter
> in the response body but it should be an empty string.

The problem is you're getting an image.v2.image.Image object in the SDK
so it's not Falsey. I'm not sure how you translate the empty string from
the server.image response body parameter to knowing the SDK Image object
is essentially empty.

--

Thanks,

Matt