Deployment tools capabilities now displayed on openstack.org/software

Hi everyone,

During the Train cycle, we pushed to provide better information to users
of OpenStack on the differences between the various upstream ways to
deploy OpenStack.

We first defined a number of deployment tools capabilities[1] and then
asked our various deployment tools to fill out which capabilities
applied to them[2].

[1]
https://opendev.org/osf/openstack-map/src/branch/master/deployment_tools_capabilities.yaml
[2]
https://opendev.org/osf/openstack-map/src/branch/master/deployment_tools.yaml

Those capabilities are now displayed on the website at:
https://www.openstack.org/software/project-navigator/deployment-tools

Thanks for everyone who helped defining and providing this information.
Please feel free to propose improvements through changes to the
osf/openstack-map repository.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)