[nova] Request to include routed networks support in the Ussuri cucly goals

> Miguel isn't talking about cycle wide goals. There are some proposed
> process changes for nova in Ussuri [1] along with constraining the
> amount of feature work approved for the release. I think Miguel is just
> asking that routed networks support is included in that bucket and I'm
> sure the answer is, like for anything, "it depends".

Agreed. What hasn't changed is that to get to the table it will need a
blueprint [1] (which I don't see yet [2]) and spec [3] (likewise [4]).

efried

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/ussuri/+addspec
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/ussuri
[3] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/readme.html