[all] Planned Ussuri release schedule published

Why do we have requirements freeze after feature freeze?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean McGinnis <sean.mcginnis at gmx.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 1:57 PM
To: openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [all] Planned Ussuri release schedule published

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hey everyone,

The proposed release schedule for Ussuri was up for a few weeks with only cosmetic issues to address. The proposed schedule has now been merged and published to:

https://releases.openstack.org/ussuri/schedule.html

Barring any new issues with the schedule being raised, this should be our schedule for the Ussuri development cycle. The planned Ussuri release date is May 13, 2020.

Thanks!
Sean