[ironic] FFE: Add idrac HW type Redfish virtual media boot interface (Ruby Loo)

Iâ??m afraid 13.0.0 has been released which is what we targeted to release
for Train.

Is there any reason Ironic canâ??t release 13.1.0 in say a month? I ask since
there should be no hard requirement with Ironic in starting with the
stable/train branch.

An important detail is Airship 2.0 slated for release. If weâ??re trying to
co-ordinate everything across communities, that seems like it is going to
be very problematic.

-Julia