[ops] ops meetups team minutes

The OpenStack Ops Meetups team met briefly today on IRC, minutes are below.
The team is working on some sessions for the Forum in Shanghai, together
with two mid-cycle meetups in 2020, possibly in London and then South
Korea. We'll share more details of those when we can.

We continue to meet at 10am EDT on #openstack-operators weekly.

Meeting ended Tue Sep 24 14:35:02 2019 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
10:35 AM Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2019/ops_meetup_team.2019-09-24-14.11.html
10:35 AM O<â?¢openstack> Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2019/ops_meetup_team.2019-09-24-14.11.txt
10:35 AM Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2019/ops_meetup_team.2019-09-24-14.11.log.html

Cheers