[dev] [glance] proposal for S3 store driver re-support as galnce_store backend

Hi all,

I know that glance_store had supported S3 backend until version
OpenStack Mitaka,
and it has already been removed due to lack of maintainers [1][2].

I started refactoring the S3 driver to work with version OpenStack Stein
and recently completed it.
(e.g. Add Multi Store Support,  Using the latest AWS SDK)

So, it would be great if glance_store could support the S3 driver again.

However, I'm not familiar with the procedure for that.

Would it be possible to discuss this?

Thanks,

Naohiro

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/glance/newton.html