[neutron][graphql] Is the graphql branch still being used?

Hi Slawek,

Yes, it was already in my plan to remove the other branches that you
mention. I'll stick to the September 6th deadline that I set in my original
message (in case someone wants to continue with the graphql PoC) and at
that point I'll remove the branches

Cheers