[keystone]How to prevent adding admin-role?

> From: Ben Nemec <openstack at nemebean.com>
> On 8/28/19 7:24 AM, Tavasti Markku EXT wrote:
> > Is there any possibility to limit domain admin rights to give only _/member/_ roles?
>
> I suspect the answer may be no, unfortunately. This is one of the
> longstanding limitations with roles - admin means admin of everything.
> There's work underway to improve that, but I think the policy system in
> Queens just wasn't designed for this sort of use case.

Actually I found out how to restrict rights of domadmin so that she can't add any other roles than _member_
Key is to add this to policy rules for identity:create_grant :   whatever_your_conditions_are  and '_member_':%(target.role.name)s

Seems to be working.

This page is most likely useful for anyone trying to do same: https://pedro.alvarezpiedehierro.com/2019/02/06/openstack-domain-project-admin/

--Tavasti

For Internal Use Only