[oslo] Reminder: Feature Freeze is this Friday

This is your friendly neighborhood PTL reminding you that if you need a
feature to merge in Oslo this cycle, it should be in by this Friday. We
feature freeze earlier than other projects so they have a chance to make
use of any features we add before their feature freeze. After Friday,
any new features in Oslo will require an exception from me.

I don't see much in the way of feature reviews open against Oslo right
now (at least none that are mergeable), but if I missed anything let me
know.

Thanks.

-Ben