CEPH/RDMA + Openstack

Hi Stig,

the main question is - whether you tested it with Openstack and all
components works? Because regarding Ceph itself - we're using Mellanox
ConnectX-4LX cards and found that Ceph works fine with RoCE in LAG
configuration.

> There is potential here

Yes, agree with you. That's why we're trying to be ready for future
improvements :) I guess that since Ceph supports RDMA officially, Redhat
(as owner of Ceph) will sell it and, thus, will improve support.

Thank you.

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison