[cinder] Mid-Cycle Summary and Video Posted ...

All,

I have gotten the Summary from the Cinder Mid-Cycle that we held at
Lenovo's RTP campus last week posted. [1]

Please take a look at the summary and see if you have any action items.
Also note that I have tagged actions without an owner with the 'HELP
NEEDED' tag.  If you can take any of the action items it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all who participated and made it another successful mid-cycle!

Jay

(irc:  jungleboyj)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CinderTrainMidCycleSummary