[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[oslo] No meeting next week, Sep. 2


Next Monday is a US holiday and as a result I won't be available to run 
the meeting. Since that affects a number of our other Oslo contributors, 
I propose that we just skip the meeting for that week. It's the first 
day after feature freeze anyway so there shouldn't be _too_ much to discuss.

As always, if anything comes up in the meantime you can bring it up in 
#openstack-oslo or here on the list. No need to wait for the meeting.