[oslo] No meeting next week, Sep. 2

Hi,

Next Monday is a US holiday and as a result I won't be available to run
the meeting. Since that affects a number of our other Oslo contributors,
I propose that we just skip the meeting for that week. It's the first
day after feature freeze anyway so there shouldn't be _too_ much to discuss.

As always, if anything comes up in the meantime you can bring it up in
#openstack-oslo or here on the list. No need to wait for the meeting.

Thanks.

-Ben