[os-upstream-institute][all] Mentors for Shanghai - sign up

Hi Upstream Institute Mentors,

We are having the Upstream Institute training again prior to the Shanghai Summit.

The training will take place in the Lenovo office in Shanghai in the afternoon of November 2nd and all day on November 3rd.

As always we are running the training as community effort and looking for mentors to help teaching new contributors how to participate in and become part of the community.

If you are interested in becoming a mentor please reply to this thread or sign up on the training wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Upstream_Institute_Occasions#Shanghai_Training.2C_2019

For further details about the training you can check out the training website: https://docs.openstack.org/upstream-training/index.html

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó