[keystone][edge] Edge Hacking Days - August 16

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that we are having the second edge hacking days in August this Friday (August 16).

The dial-in information is the same, you can find the details here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osf-edge-hacking-days

If youâ??re interested in joining please __add your name and the time period (with time zone) when you will be available__ on these dates. You can also add topics that you would be interested in working on.

We will keep on working on two items:
* Keystone to Keystone federation testing in DevStack
* Building the centralized edge reference architecture on Packet HW using TripleO

See you on Friday! :)

Thanks,
Ildikó