[all] [tc] PDF Community Goal Update
Apologies for the radio silence regarding the PDF Community Goal. Due to vacation and personal circumstance, I've been "offline" for the better part of the last 2 months.
* Stephen Finucane has been working on adding Python 3 support to rst2pdf
* Common issues are being tracked within this etherpad 
* Overall status: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:build-pdf-docs
* We would appreciate anyone who is comfortable with Python to help and volunteer to test the rst2pdf output with Python 2. Working within a larger project like Neutron to see how much it can do, as they have specific styling capabilities.
* NOTE: The original discussion included using the LaTeX builder instead of rst2pdf. However, the LaTeX builder is not playing ball as nicely as we'd like, so we're trying to figure out if this would be easier. The LaTeX builder is still the primary plan, since we still don't know what we're going with and the overlap between the two is significant.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...