[nova] The race for 2.76

There are several compute API microversion changes that are conflicting
and will be fighting for 2.76, but I think we're trying to prioritize
this one [1] for the ironic power sync external event handling since (1)
Surya is going to be on vacation soon, (2) there is an ironic change
that depends on it which has had review [2] and (3) the nova change has
had quite a bit of review already.

As such I think others waiting to rebase from 2.75 to 2.76 should
probably hold off until [1] is approved which should happen today or
tomorrow.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/645611/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/664842/

--