[nova] edit flavor

Hi,

I would like to edit flavors which we created with 0 disk size. Flavors with a disk size (root volume) of 0 are not handled well with, eg. Magnum. So I would like to add a root disk size to those flavors. The default precedure is to delete them and recreate them. But that's not what I want. I would like to edit them, eg in the database. Is there any possible impact on running instances using those flavors? I guess resize will work?

All the best,
Florian