[all][tc] U Cycle Naming Poll

Responding to myself with a different approach, as seen elsewhere in the thread.

I think switching the position of letters is not ideal (e.g. "Uwzhen"
instead of "Wuzhen").
I think emphasizing the second letter is okay (e.g. "wUzhen" instead
of "Wuzhen", with the branch name called "stable/u-wuzhen" to satisfy
tooling).