[all][tc] U Cycle Naming Poll

On 2019-08-04 15:57:27 +0800 (+0800), Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> One of the most important one is missing: Urumqi:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cr%C3%BCmqi .
[...]

I had suggested we exclude it for reasons of cultural sensitivity,
since this is the 10-year anniversary of the July 2009 �rümqi riots
and September 2009 Xinjiang unrest there and thought it would
probably be best not to seem like we're commemorating that. If most
folks in China don't see it as an insensitive choice then we could
presumably readd Urumqi as an option, but it was omitted out of
caution.
--
Jeremy Stanley