[neutron] OpenvSwitch firewall sctp getting dropped

I have installed Openstack Queens on CentOs 7 with OvS and I recently used
the native openvswitch firewall to implement SecusiryGroup. The native OvS
firewall seems to work just fine with TCP/UDP traffic but it does not
forward any SCTP traffic going to the VMs no matter how I change the
security groups, But it run if i disable port security completely or use
iptables_hybrid firewall driver. What do I have to do to allow SCTP packets
to reach the VMs?