Heat resource types - aodh and ceilometer

Hello all,

I have installed heat engine along with heat dashboard  for
orchestration in openstack cloud.
I am creating a template to autoscale a web server pool and spin a new
VM when load on other one increases.
For the autoscaling purpose, I require to have an alarming system
which will monitor the cp meter of the instance, which is provided by
ceilometer and aodh services of openstack.

I cannot find resource types of aodh and ceilometer on the heat
dashboard. These same resource types are present in the heat openstack
resources directory.
Are there any steps to be carried out to make it available on the dashboard?

Thanks & Regards
Dhairyasheel