[opendev] git clone fails: "The TLS connection was non-properly terminated"
On 2019-07-24 20:20:24 +0900 (+0900), Bernd Bausch wrote:
> Thanks much, gentlemen. I did hope this was a glitch on the server
> side, and indeed, I successfully cloned Devstack about 12 hours
Yes, sorry, we also subsequently discovered that haproxy was not
configured with health checks for any of the backends, so it never
removed the missing server from the relevant pools until I manually
set the entries for it to maintenance mode.
We have since merged fixes both to automatically apply haproxy
configuration changes and to perform proper health checks of the
Gitea servers, so this should hopefully not happen again. (We also
updated how we restart Gitea itself so that each backend server is
done sequentially and should provide ample alternatives for haproxy
to roll through during updates now.)
Thanks for letting us know!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 963 bytes
Desc: not available