[openstack-ansible][tripleo] creating collaborative acl

On Thu, 2019-07-18 at 10:09 -0400, Mohammed Naser wrote:
> (snipped)  Therefore, I'd
> like to propose that we create a Gerrit group called
> "openstack-ansible-collab".

Not sure we need to create yet another group (if we are using groups
it's easy to just use existing groups), but it's fine for me if you
prefer.

> TripleO has been around for a while and they
> have a solid core team that I (personally) feel okay with having core
> to those repos for now (and more as we work on them together).

Fine for me. In fact, it's not just "fine". It's great to have more
cores! :)

> In terms of governance, these projects will remain under
> OpenStack-Ansible governance.  Please let me know what you think of
> this proposal?

OK.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe (evrardjp)