[TripleO] Transformation squad meeting time

Hello,

I'm writing to get feedback on what the best meeting time would be for all
parties interested in participating in the TripleO Transformation Squad
efforts. During this weeks meeting, it was raised that the current weekly
time, Thursday 13:00 UTC, is less than ideal for a bunch of folks, and we
should consider changing it [0]. To ensure we're getting everyone involved
in the process, I've created a doodle that will run for one week [1]. In
this Doodle, I'd like folks to vote on whatever time works best for them.
During the next meeting, 25 Thursday 13:00 UTC, the results of the survey
will be announced and the day and time with the highest number of votes
will be used for all future meetings.

Thank you, and please go vote!

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2019/tripleo.2019-07-18-13.01.log.html#l-168