Linux bridge agent Agent out of sync with plugin!

Hi,

What exactly do You mean by saying â??the compute node is not foundâ??? Is neutron-linuxbridge-agent from compute node not visible in â??neutron agent-listâ?? result or it is visible but down?
Or something else?
Also, please send logs as plain text instead of screenshots - it will be much easier to read :)

> On 16 Jul 2019, at 11:47, zhenhua_huang at trendmicro.com wrote:
>
> Hello, I am a newcomer to openstack. I have a problem.
> When I enter the command "openstack network agent list" on the controller node, the compute node is not found. Below are the output of the compute node's and controller nodeâ??s linuxbridge-agent.log.look forward to your reply.
>

> <image002.png><image002.png>
> compute node
>
> <image003.png><image003.png>
> controller node
>
> TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
> The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential
> and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection.
> If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or
> disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or
> telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.
>
> For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [
> https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy
> ]

â??
Slawek Kaplonski