[manila][ptg] Manila PTG planning

>From our weekly community meetings [1] we know there are five or six
people expecting to participate in the Shanghai PTG this coming
November.  But those meetings are at 1500 UTC -- not the best time for
folks in Asia -- so let's check via email as well.

Please update the Manila Shanghai PTG Planning etherpad [2] to
indicate if you plan (or are trying) to attend the PTG in person or
remotely.  There's also a section for Topic Proposals, so we can start
adding to it now as well.

Thanks!

-- Tom Barron

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Manila/Meetings