[openstack-dev] [neutron] [ptg] Start planning for the PTG in Shanghai

Dear Neutrinos,

We need to help the Foundation to plan for the the PTG in Shanghai. To that
end, I have created an etherpad to start collecting the names of the team
members who plan to attend and also topics to be discussed during our
meetings: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning

I need to respond back to the Foundation's survey by August 11th. So it
will be very helpful if all of you who plan to be in Shanghai add your
names and irc nicks to the "Attendees" section no later than August 4th.
This deadline doesn't apply to the proposed topics section. For that, we
have more time.

Regards

Miguel