[neutron][requirements] Pyroute2 stable/queens upper version (0.4.21) has a memory leak

Hello folks:

As reported in [1], we have found a memory leak in Pyroute stable/queens upper version (0.4.21).
This memory leak is reproducible both with Python 2.7 and Python 3.6 (I didn't test 3.5 or 3.7). The
script used is [2]. Using "pmap" to read the process memory map (specifically the "total" value), we
can see an increase of several MB per minute. This problem is not present in version 0.5.2
(stable/rocky upper-requirements)

I know that in stable releases, the policy established [3] is only to modify those external
libraries in case of security related issues. This is not exactly a security breach but can tear
down a server along the time.

I submitted a patch to bump the version in stable/queens [4] and another one to test this change in
the Neutron CI [5].

Is it possible to merge [4]?

Regards.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1835044