[octavia] Octavia 4.x for Rocky?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 11:48 AM Volodymyr Litovka <doka.ua at gmx.com> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> whether Octavia 4.x can be used with Rocky? Whether it makes sense (I
> mean, whether Octavia's new features are tied to Stein's features)?

It should work. I don't recall any new feature added in Octavia Stein
that depends on other OpenStack projects in Stein.

Be sure to read the release notes [1] and test such configuration in a
stating environment before going into production.

[1]  https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/octavia/stein.html