[sahara] Sahara meeting April 18 - volunteer chair? (or cancel?)

On Wednesday, 17 April 2019 23:05:22 CEST Jeremy Freudberg wrote:
> I have a personal conflict and will not be around to run the Sahara
> meeting on April 18 (tomorrow).
>
> There isn't too much to discuss, so I'm comfortable letting it be
> cancelled. But if there is any volunteer chair, the meeting can still
> run.

I don't have new updates from last week (I didn't touch the *wsgi patches), so
maybe we can cancel. In any case, I will be around in case anyone asks for it.

Just a notice: I prepared the s/git.openstack.org/opendev.org/ changes which
should extend the fixes which will provided by -infra, but it's better to wait
for the migration before sending them. After that, please merge them if they
pass.

Ciao
--
Luigi