[cinder] Proposing Brian Rosmaita for Core ...

Team,

I would like to propose Brian Rosmaita for Cinder core.

His participation in Cinder has been steadily increasing during the
Stein release.  He attended the mid-cycle meeting in Raleigh and was
able to provide great insight and input using his experience from Glance.

His review activity has been consistent during Stein.  He has helped get
backports to our stable branches and subsequently has ensured that we do
timely releases of Cinder's components.

Considering the broad range of activity Brian has demonstrated and his
years of experience in OpenStack I think he will serve as an excellent
addition to our core team.

If I do not hear any concerns with this nomination I will make Brian
core on 4/24.

Thank you!

Jay