[cinder][dev] support-revert-to-any-snapshot

To cinder driver developers:

*        https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/support-revert-to-any-snapshot

In relation to the blueprint above.  I am wondering if there are any drivers that whose later snapshots will not be valid after a revert to an snapshot that is NOT the last in the series

                                                              Vol1
                                                                 \
Mon        Tue          Wed       Thu           Fri

If on Fri, I was to revert back to Tuesday's Snapshot S2, would S3, S4 and S5 still be usable Snapshots?

             Vol1
                \
Mon        Tue          Wed       Thu           Fri

Thank you,
Helen