[placement] Virtual Pre-PTG

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019, Jay Pipes wrote:

> Chris, despite my being quite exhausted from emails and spec reviews, I
> wanted to thank you for spending the time to do this. It's been very helpful
> and serves as a good way to gather feedback in writing before what always
> ends up being an exhausting PTG session-fest.

You're welcome. If we do this right we can spend the time at the PTG
either in other sessions or sitting around congratulating one
another for a job well done.

That's the stretch goal: Make the PTG redundant from a placement
perspective.

--
Chris Dent                       Ù©â??̯â??Û¶           https://anticdent.org/