[openstack-ansible][monasca][zaqar][watcher][searchlight] Retirement of unused OpenStack Ansible roles

Hi Guilherme,

I've added relevant project tags to the subject.

For the Monasca roles, they should be quite up-to-date right? They've
been updated last year. It would be great to have someone maintain them.

Cheers
Witek