[placement][nova][ptg] Protecting driver-provided traits

Today we've got the principle of "don't do that," which we've expressed
in the docs:

https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/admin/configuration/schedulers.html#compute-capabilities-as-traits

Trying to enforce those principles programmatically beyond what we've
already done is going to be tricky, and as long as operators behave and
read the docs (even if it's after we've marked their bug report as
Invalid with the above link), mork work than benefit.

So I'm going to vote "do nothing for now".

efried
.