[placement][ironic][blazar][ptg] "direct baremetal reservations" with ironic+blazar

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 9:58 AM Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 4/9/19 1:56 PM, Chris Dent wrote:
> >
> > The etherpad [1] doesn't have any additional notes besides the topic
> > but the general questions are:
> >
> > * Do people want to do baremetal reservations with some combination
> >    of Ironic, Placement and Blazar, now or ever?
>
> There was at least one person at the Berlin Ops meetup who wanted this.

Neat, I've spoken to a few US based operators that are also interested
in this. Perhaps it we should allocate some time to the topic? It is
looking like there is some time for Saturday to enable smaller groups
of contributors to have focused area specific discussions.