[sahara][ptg] Preliminary poll for scheduling Sahara virtual PTG

Hello Saharans and other interested parties:

For the Train cycle our PTG will only be virtual.
I have assembled here some possible days on which to hold the virtual PTG:
https://doodle.com/poll/228ppwvqg488n3c5

We'll probably meet for about 2 hours on Bluejeans (DESPITE the poll
the showing huge chunks of time). There'll be an Etherpad and outcomes
will be logged to this mailing list too. All are welcome.

Best,
Jeremy