[placement][ptg] JSON payload for GET /a_c

> I donâ??t put much weight into the elegance argument. These queries are going to be programmatically generated, and creating parts of a query string is really no more or less elegant than creating parts of a a JSON blob.

Except debuggability.

It's hard enough today deciphering the multiple internal delimiters in a
GET /a_c querystring.

Start generating even more complex querystrings, we'll end up encoding
punctuation (effectively urlencode(jsonblob)) and it'll be totally
unreadable in the logs.

efried